Thank you for your interest in the Junior Spirit Squad.
We are closed for the 2016-2017 season. Go Bruins!
UCLA’s Junior Spirit Squad is an opportunity for young Bruins, ages 3-18, to participate in cheering at UCLA games. With our team of student coaches, participating on the Junior Spirit Squad is a chance for our youngest fans to get out on the field and court to get a feeling of what makes being a Bruin so special. With the opportunity to cheer at multiple sports, Junior Spirit Squad members are able to play a part in UCLA basketball, volleyball, football, and gymnastics during the 2016-2017 athletics season.
- Oct. 23 | UCLA Women’s Volleyball vs. CAL, Wooden Center, 1:30 p.m.
- Nov. 12 | UCLA Football vs. Oregon State, Rose Bowl, 6 p.m.
- Dec. 11 | UCLA Women’s Basketball vs. Michigan, Pauley Pavilion, 11 a.m.
- Jan. 8 | UCLA Men's Basketball vs. Stanford, Pauley Pavilion, 5 p.m.
- Jan. 29 | UCLA Women's Basketball vs. Arizona, Pauley Pavilion, 2 p.m. | ALL MINI MASCOTS
- Feb. 12 | UCLA Men's Basketball vs. Oregon State, Pauley Pavilion, 2 p.m.
- Feb. 25 | UCLA Women's Gymnastics vs. Arizona, 1 p.m. | Meet #1
- March 12 | UCLA Women's Gymnastics vs. North Carolina, Noon | Meet #2
Visit the Jr. Spirit Squad on Facebook and like our page. Check out photos from previous seasons in the Legacy Gallery.
Questions? E-mail us.